Peter Huybers cv
Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences
and Environmental Science and Engineering
20 Oxford St., Cambridge MA 02138
- Graduate students: Chris Chan, Aleyda Trevino, Parker Liautaud, and Ted Amdur.
- Research Staff: Angela Rigden and Marena Lin.
- Former students and research staff: Anna Lea Albrigth, Cristian Proistosescu, Andrew Rhines, Karen McKinnon, Ethan Butler, Martin Tingley, Nathan Mueller, Zan Stine, and Jake Gebbie.
- Faculty Assistant: Sabinna Cappo (617)496-6504, email@example.com.
- Chan and Huybers, Systematic differences in bucket sea surface temperature measurements amongst nations identified using a linear-mixed-effect method, Journal of Climate, accepted. pdf
- Gebbie and Huybers, The Little Ice Age and 20th century deep Pacific cooling, Science, 2019. link
- Piecuch, Huybers, Hay, Kemp, Little, Mitrovica, Ponte, and Tingley Origin of spatial variation in United States East Coast sea level trends during 1900-2017, Nature, 2018. link
- Butler, Mueller, and Huybers, Peculiarly pleasant weather for US maize , Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2018. link, pdf
- Lin and Huybers, If rain falls in India and no one reports it, are historical trends in monsoon extremes biased?, Geophysical Research Letters, 2018. link, pdf