Thank you for your interest in App Spotlight, a place for students to feature creativity in web application development.
- Meet a need or be of interest to Harvard students.
- Have been created by a College or GSAS student.
- Meet Harvard security policies and undergo a code review; we may require that your code be hosted on HUIT servers or a specified virtual server.
- Be functional on all major browsers, as it will be the default home page for browsers in the computer labs.
- Have minimal design elements (such as headers), as all Featured Apps will be viewed through an iFrame.
- Be appropriate for a place of work/educational environment.
- Adhere to guidelines outlined in applicable student handbdooks, and not violate copyright or other laws and regulations.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your application and a URL.
- If you submit a proposal via email, you can expect a reply within two days, including information about next steps.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Student IT Advisory Board, which reserves the right to decide whether or not to display an application.
- Featured Apps will be iFramed within the App Spotlight page, the default home page for computer labs.
- We will display spotlighted apps on a rotating basis, and link to apps featured in the past.