Claverly Hall Residential Computing



FAS Computer Services provides support for Claverly Hall affiliates through our residential User Assistants (UAs).

Claverly Hall UAs are students resident in the House who will try to help you with any computer problems or questions you have. UAs provide on-site, in-room support for a variety of computer problems.

E-mail your Claverly UAs at to ask a question or request assistance, or contact them directly during their office hours or around the dorm:





FAS Computer Services, Student & Account Services Group
© 2000-2001 President and Fellows of Harvard College
Questions, comments, or suggestions? E-mail us at